segunda-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2009

Starting over again :D

Hey guys... how is everybody doing?? Is there somebody who still reads my blog??
I dont think so, but I'm decided that I'll make this blog popular... lol

I've been gone for a while and the things in my life have changed a lot!
I'm not in US anymore.. Ieeeeeiiiii... I got back in Brasil one mouth ago and I'm trying to put the things on track again. I never thought it'd be easy and I didnt think it'd be this hard either.

This is just a lil post to start again. BTW, posts now just in English cos I have no place to practice so this is my escape!!! :D
Love
Andressa

1 comentários:

Iayna disse...

I admit, its my fist time here! But I didn't know you had a blog.
=))

So I wish read more about you backing home! How was everything? Are you adapted? Was hard?

Tell me more!
Miss you girl